MikroTIk Certified Network Associate Class,Mikrotik Certified Network Associate is the first step in Mikrotik certification track and is for Network Administrators, ISP techs and others who want to get better understanding of Mikrotik RouterOS and the foundation of the MT certification track Whether you are a seasoned network professional or a new user, this class is for you. This class will teach you all the basics of:
• RouterOS as well as some advanced concepts.
• Installing, upgrading , first login to RouterOS
• Creating a simple network
• Static IP addressing & routing, DHCP server & client Firewall filters and NATTunnels
• Simple queues & QOS
• Wireless networks
• Many more topics as per the MikroTik Training Guidelines
• Certification test
This unique class covers standard MTCRE course outlines including the certification exam as well as common routing scenarios in a typical WISP environment including BGP, Single & Multi Area OSPF, Policy Routing and advanced static routing. You’ll start with a SOHO router setup and continue with a WISP implementation that has multiple towers and multiple Internet pipes.
The list of covered subjects includes:
• Advanced Static Routing
• VLAN introduction
• VPN and Tunneling
• Online MTCRE certification test
The course covers basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS as well as advanced Mikrotik QoS and Firewall subjects. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
• Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS
• Setting up a local area network
• Static and dynamic IP routing
• Advanced DHCP, firewall filters and NAT
• Simple and advance queues
• Hotspot and wireless networks
• Bridging, VPN and Tunneling
• Web proxy for URL filtering and caching
• Online certification tests
MikroTik Certified Wireless Engineer - training is on wireless protocols tackling 802.11 wireless networks. MTCWE aims at preparing the student to design, implementation and troubleshooting
in wireless networks. During the training the students will be introduced to such phenomena as: the
effect of a low client and the effect of the hidden drive. During the training issues about advanced MESHtype network, as well as Nstreme, Nstreme Dual Nstreme, version 2 (NV2) protocols and many others will also be discussed.
The training ends with an examination, which allows to obtain an official certificate from Mikrotik – MTCWE.
•Administrators of computer networks
•Requirements: Formal MTCNA certificate